AssaultCube, formerly ActionCube, is a free
first-person-shooter based on the game Cube. It is set in a realistic
looking environment, with a gameplay that stays fast and arcade like.
AssaultCube was designed to
be more realistic and team-oriented than Cube while keeping Cube's
distinctive fast-paced gameplay.
This game is all about team oriented multiplayer
fun. There's no storyline, the game is purely about two teams
(The Cubers Liberations Army and the Rabid Viper Special Forces)
thatrelentlessly fight each other.
AssaultCube has a growing player base with more than
a dozen user-run servers online. AssaultCube also has several
gaming clans, some of which participate in organized tournaments. The
game's increasing popularity is likely due to its creative but simple
gameplay style, cross-platform nature, and low hardware requirements.
The bots have five levels of difficulty ranging from Bad to
Best and you can play against up to thirty two of them.
- Capture the Flag
- Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch
- One Shot One Kill and Team One Shot One Kill (Sniper
- Last Swiss Standing (Knives and Grenades only)
- Team Survivor (Teams fight until opposing team is
eliminated) and Survivor
- 7 weapons to frag enemies:
- Swiss Tech Combat Blade DR-88
- Mk-77 Semi-Automatic Pistol
- MTP-57 Assault Rifle
- Precision Tech AD-81 Sniper Rifle
- A-Ard 10 Submachine Gun
- V-19 Combat Shotgun
- SAL-T3 Grenade
- Shotgun recoils
- Mini team-radar
- Map Overview
- Water reflections
- Dynamic player shadows
- Team chat
- Spectator mode and "follow player" when dead
- Cooperative editmode - create new maps together with other
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Monday, April 07 2014 @ 03:04 PM EDT