Planeshift is a 3D persistent fantasy Massively Multiplayer
Online Role-Playing game (MMORPG).
PlaneShift is set inside a colossal
stalactite named Yliakum, which is divided into eight levels, of which
the lower two are flooded. Ylakum is a large underground city with
races, factions, guilds, adventures, and many unexplored places.
The objective of the PlaneShift Team is to create a virtual
fantasy world in which a player can start as a peasant in search of
become a hero.
You can explore the virtual world, interact with other players or with
server controlled creatures, fight monsters, cast spells, solve quests
and puzzles, improve your character, gain magical items and more.
Like many MMORPG, PlaneShift lets you customize your
character. However, unlike the majority of games of this genre, you can
many things about your character that have never been considered
in other games.
PlaneShift is based on CrystalSpace and is programmed with a
- 12 playable races with unique traits
- Unlimited professions through a skill system,
- Original magic system with six Ways of magic
- Hundreds of spells
- Numerous expansive worlds to explore
- A great number of quests to test your wit and skill
- Monsters and NPCs with good AI that produce game events
- A world that evolves with or without player interaction
- Create your own house or castle
- Politics and economy
- A unique setting with realistic combat rules
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, September 01 2013 @ 01:21 PM EDT