Battle Tanks is a fast 2D tank arcade game with multiplayer
and split-screen modes.
“Battle Tanks” is billed as a funny battle on your desk, where you can
choose one of three vehicles and eliminate your enemy using a whole
arsenal of weapons.
It has original cartoon-like graphics and cool music, it is
fun and dynamic, it has several network modes for deathmatch and
cooperative — what else is needed to have fun with your friends? And
all is packed and ready for you in "Battle Tanks".
- Multiplayer game. Network
game and split screen
mode are available, and also a mixed mode
is possible, when two players use split screen on the server computer,
and others connect via LAN. Two modes are available: deathmatch battle
and cooperative game.
- Builders of “Battle Tanks”
love these good old arcades of the past
century. So they have tried hard to implement everything best of these
old arcade games.
- Three vehicles: Tank, Shilka, and rocket launcher. Each
vehicle has its special features.
- Lots of weapons:
- Four types of ammo:
- "Eternal fire" type tank shell
- Shell with laughset focal point
- Explosive shell
- Dirt gun
- Six types of rockets:
- Homing Missile
- Uncontrolled rocket
- Boomerang rocket
- Gas rocket
- Nuclear missile "Pure Thermonuke"
- Landing troops: Machine gun and rocket troopers
- MG turret
- Multiplayer maps (eight for deathmatch and four for
cooperative mode) in different locations such as city, village, forest,
- Game world that reacts on player. Roads have traffic,
buildings can be destroyed, weather effects are simulated…
- Lots of war objects: troops, vehicles, helicopters and
- Keyboard and gamepad are supported
to Games Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, November 30 2014 @ 04:01 AM EST