Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and
cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use.
It scans IP addresses and ports.
It is widely used by network
administrators and just curious users around the world, including large
and small enterprises, banks, and government agencies.
- Very fast IP address and port scanner
- Multithreaded - separate scanning thread is creasted for
each scanned IP address
- Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports
each IP address to check if it's alive, then optionally it is resolving
its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc. The amount
of gathered data about each host can be extended with plugins
- NETBIOs information
- Favorite IP address ranges
- Web server detection
- Customizable openers
- Scanning results can be saved to CSV, TXT, XML, or IP-Port
to Security Home Page
Last Updated Sunday, November 23 2014 @ 04:15 AM EST