The Security Auditor's Research Assistant (SARA) is a third
generation security analysis tool that is based on the SATAN model.
is a network scanner (not a system scanner) that looks for services
(TCP, UDP, RPC), gently performing service analysis, categorises
services into vulnerabilities, and reports on services and
It checks for common old holes, backdoors, trust
relationships, default CGI, common logins, open shares, and much more.
to Security Home Page
- Performs SQL injection tests.
- Performs exhaustive XSS tests
- Can adapt to many firewalled environments.
- Support remote self scan and API facilities.
- Used for CIS benchmark initiatives
- Plug-in facility for third party apps
- CVE standards support
- Enterprise search module
- Standalone or daemon mode
- User extension support
- Based on the SATAN model
- Interactive Reports
- Native XML database format
- MS Word importable HTML reports
- Spreadsheet importable CSV files
- Import/Export facility for VTS
Last Updated Wednesday, April 02 2014 @ 02:26 PM EST