is a general organizer that provides a calendar with schedule,
reminders, journal/notes for every day use, together with a to-do
It also provides features useful for students
such as a timetable and a booklet for marks and absences. Special
emphasis has been placed on making the software easy to use.
| qOrganizer 3.1.5
Free to download
GNU GPL v2
libqt4-gui 4.3.0 or higher
libqt4-sql 4.3.0 or higher
libqt4-core 4.3.0 or higher
- Support for RSS and Atom feeds
- Intuitive interface
- Automatic saving of all data
- Loud reminder
- Rich text journal for everyday in which you can even drag
and drop images
- Searching through every entry in the journal and in the
- Clear and simple to-do list
- Flexible timetable for students which supports different
content for odd and even weeks
booklet in which the user can keep track of the marks s/he gets in
school, calculating averages, and records absences too
- Choose the storing mode: text files, sqlite database or
MySQL database over the network
- Upload the stored data to an FTP server and download it.
This is useful because the user can access the data wherever s/he is.
- Save between storing modes (to minimise further the risk of
- Highly configurable
- Availablein 13 languages: English, Russian, Portuguese,
Slovenian, Estonian, Albanian, Macedonian, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch,
to Productivity Tools Home Page | Return
to Personal Information Managers Home Page
qOrganizer also features in our 'Linux
Equivalents to Windows Software' section.
Unlike their Window counterparts, the vast majority of
the Linux applications listed in the section are available to download
without charge (a few of the Linux equivalents are commercial, or
released under a proprietory license).
You can filter the different types of software included
in the 'Linux
Equivalents to Windows Software' article by using the
category selector below.
Last Updated Saturday, November 29 2014 @ 04:21 AM EST