(MTVG) is a KDE
TV-guide. It provides an attractive listing of the programmes,
it has a search function and, more importantly, a reminder feature.
Maxemum TV-Guide is developed in C++, and uses XMLTV as its
back end to obtain listings.
There are back ends grabbing TV listings for Canada, the USA,
the UK, Germany, Austria, Finland, Spain, the Netherlands, Hungary,
Denmark, Japan, Sweden, France, Norway and Romania.
- An easy-to-use user interface
- Quick channel(s)-only selection
- Custom channel names and icons
- Category filter
- Title-, actor- and description search
- Hidden in tray while not used
- Favourite show highlighting
- Blacklisting of shows
- Realtime updates with colour encoded time
- Automatic grabbing of TV-listings
- Custom channel icon size
- Popup window alerting the user when favourite show starts
- Execution of an external command upon user alerts
- Favourite overview with quick removal
- Realtime progress
Last Updated Sunday, June 08 2014 @ 09:56 AM EDT