BasKet Note Pads
BasKet Note Pads is a
program for organizing, sharing, and taking notes. It can manage
various types of information such as to-do lists, links, pictures, and
other types, similar to a scrapbook.
It has evolved from a simple
sticky-note-type application into a powerful program used to collect
data of many types, and it neatly organizes the whole thing.
This application provide as many baskets as you wish, and you
and drop various objects (text, URLs, images, sounds...) into it.
- Integrated search displaying the number of results found
and highlights the results on the page
- Easily take all sort of notes
- Collect research results and share them
- Organize your notes in a hierarchy of baskets, by topic or
project. Group notes together, collapse non-important groups
- Attach tags to any note you take: "Important",
"Information", "Idea", "Work", "Personnal"...
- Instantly find your notes by word or by tag, as you type
- Centralize your project data and reuse it
- Quickly organize your thoughts in idea boxes
- Keep track of your information in a smart way
- Make intelligent To Do lists
- Notes are automatically saved as soon as you modify them
- Password Protection
- Embeddable into Kontact
- Import from other applications e.g. KNotes, KJots, Knowit,
TuxCards, Sticky Notes, Tomboy
or simple text files
to Productivity Tools Home Page | Return
to OneNote Alternatives Home Page
BasKet Note Pads also features in our 'Linux
Equivalents to Windows Software' section. The category
selector below allows you to filter the different types of software
included in that separate article.
Last Updated Saturday, November 29 2014 @ 04:22 AM EST