SpeedCrunch is a
fast, high precision and powerful desktop calculator.
SpeedCrunch is easy to use, just type the expression that you
want to calculate and press Enter. The result is shown in the
scrollable display. You can quickly copy the last calculation result to
the clipboard using Ctrl+R.
Beside standard algebraic operators like + (addition), -
(subtraction), * (multiplication), * (division), ^ or ** (power), there
is support for other functions for example sin, log, abs, and many more.
Advanced calculation sometimes needs a memory feature.
SpeedCrunch therefore allows a variable to hold a calculation result.
- Scrollable display
- Up to 50 decimal precisions to ensure fewer rounding errors
- Unlimited variable storage
- Intelligent automatic completion
- Full keyboard-friendly with keyboard shortcuts to speed up
- More than 50 built-in maths function including abs, sqrt,
pi, log, exp, ln, sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh, asin, acos, atan,
arsinh, arcosh, and artanh
- Optional keypad
- On-the-fly calculation
- Customizable appearance
- Syntax highlight, with parentheses matching
- History of last expressions
- A special variable 'ans' holds the last calculation result
- Angle mode: Alt+D for degrees, Alt+R for radians
- Inside an immediate tooltip, calculate the result of the
- Save and restore sessions
- Dock windows serving as a browsable mathematics manual,
with geometry figures, quadratic equation etc
to Productivity Tools Home Page | Return
to Calculators Home Page
SpeedCrunch also features in our 'Linux
Equivalents to Windows Software' section. The category
selector below allows you to filter the different types of software
included in that separate article.
Last Updated Sunday, November 03 2013 @ 08:49 AM EST