GtkTerm is a small,
graphical, shell like XTerm. It provides several terminals in one
window and some nice features.
is a "clone" of the famous Hyperterminal. The port can be set up, and
the control signal can be toggled. It also supports file transfers and
an hexadecimal view of the data.
| GtkTerm 0.99.7
Free to download
GNU GPL v2
GTK+ version 2.2.x.
- Serial port terminal window
- Serial port setup (speed, parity, bits, stopbits, flow
- Using the termios API
- Possible to send a file (only RAW data, no protocol)
- Possible to save data (RAW also)
- End of line delay while sending a file
- Special character wait before next line while sending a file
- Toggle control lines manually (DTR, CTS) and send breaks
- Also reads the state of control lines (RTS, CD, DSR, RI)
- Hexadecimal view
- Send raw hexadecimal chars
- Define macros (keyboard shortcuts)
Last Updated Sunday, June 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM EDT