vMovieDB is a movie collection manager for the GNOME
software allows you to play selected movies with your favourite video
player, manage various types of information for your movies (title,
year, media type, quality, subtitles, location, genre, and movie
image), export your movies to an HTML or text document, and search for
a selected movie on imdb.com
vMovieDB has a fast and light database based on XML.
- Play selected movie with your favourite video player.
various types of information for your movies such as: title, year,
media type, quality, subtitles, location, genre, comment and movie
- Movie rating.
- Movie tags.
- Movie comment.
- Movie search, either locally or using imdb.com
- Export movies to html or text document
- Fast and light database based on XML
- Command line export options
- Genre editor
- Movie image viewer
- Users manual
- i18n support
- Ability to set an action to be preformed when movie list
item recieves a double click
Last Updated Sunday, June 22 2014 @ 12:57 PM EDT