GCstar is an
application for managing personal collections. The software manages
collections for movies, video games, books, music, coins, wines, board
games, comic books, TV episodes, periodicals, computer software, mini
vehicles and more.
Detailed information on each item can be automatically
the Internet and the user can store additional data, such as the
location or whom he/she has lent them to. The user may also search and
filter the collection by criteria.
GCstar is the successor of GCfilms and provides for movies the
same features as GCfilms did.
- Automatic retrieval from various internet websites
- Import collections from Tellico, Alexandria, and Ant Movie
- Export to various formats including HTML, XML, and SQL
- Lending managements
- Store personalized ratings, ranking and comments for each
- Smart cards
- Internationalization support
to Video Home Page | Return
to DVD Tools Home Page | Return
to Collection Managers
GCstar also features in our 'Linux
Equivalents to Windows Software' section. The category
selector below allows you to filter the different types of software
included in that separate article.
Last Updated Thursday, October 31 2013 @ 03:26 PM EST