KNode (Part of Kontact)
KNode is the
newsready component of Kontact,
the integrated personal information
manager of KDE.†
It is an online-reader, but in combination with a local newsserver like
leafnode it is also usable with dial-up connections. It is GNKSA (Good
Net-Keeping Seal of Approval) compliant.
KNode is easy to configure and offers an attractive interface.
It is maintained inside the kdepim module.
users may wish to check out our Pan
- Multiple news servers
- Signing emails and news articles
- Reading HTML articles
- Reading and composing of MIME multipart messages
- Iline display of attachments (text and images)
- Customizable filters
- Powerful search and filter functions
- Spell checking
- Supports full scoring
- Drag 'n' drop between groups and archive folders
- All international character sets
to Usenet Tools Home Page
KNode also features in our 'Linux
Equivalents to Windows Software' section. The category
selector below allows you to filter the different types of software
included in that separate article.
Last Updated Thursday, December 11 2014 @ 03:47 PM EST