is a KDE PDF (Portable Document Format) viewer based on the code of the
Xpdf application. KPDF has some unique features such as continuous mode
and presentation support.
KPDF also allows text in .pdf's to be read through KTTS
Please be aware that it does not provide any functionality to
edit or create PDF documents.
KPDF will be replaced by okular
once it has become more mature.
- Presentation mode showing a document on a page per page
basis; complete with page transitions
- Three different ways of searching: find dialog, thumbnail
filter and type-ahead find
- Capture images and text easily with kpdf by dragging a
rectangle around what is desired to be captured
- Choosing the default background/text colors, like a CSS
- Google-like search on thumbnails
- Ability to add bookmarks to pages
Last Updated Wednesday, April 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM EDT